HON code certification

Go down

HON code certification

Post  JulieJ on Wed Jan 13, 2010 10:44 pm

I am pleased to announce that this forum has been granted HON code certification. What is HON code? What does it mean for this forum?

HON has been created for improving the quality of information intended to both patients and medical professionals for facilitating quick access to the most relevant and up-to-date medical discoveries.

HONcode is the oldest and the most used ethical and trustworthy code for medical and health related information available on Internet.The HONcode is designed for two target audiences: the general public and the web publisher, actively involving the site owner in the process of certification.

The HON Foundation is a Non-Governmental Organization, internationally known for its pioneering work in the field of health information ethics, notably for the establishment of its code of ethical conduct, the HONcode.

This means that our forum can be seen a legitimate and accurate source of medical information. Please review the forum rules and abide by them so that we may maintain our certification status and continue to be a reliable resource for our members.

Thank you.

To read our disclaimer, please click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].

To read the forum rules, please click [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.].
JulieJ

http://hughes-aps.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down